Sunday, April 22, 2007

Salt Lake City Half Marathon

I wanted to start a blog and the half marathon is a good post to start with.
Adam stayed with Ryan all morning and met up with me towards the end of
the race, he was a good support and a great motivator.We jumped on trax at 6:30am
and it was freezing! There were 15,000 runners at the starting line, so when they
shot the gun to start, it took about 5 min. to actually start walking and then another
5 min. to start running. I love my new Nano, it was so nice to have it. Next time
I need to train more so that I can move the next day.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kari Lynne said...

Way to Lisa. I'm so proud of you. Anytime you want me to watch Ryan so you can train I'd be happy to.

April 22, 2007 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger anna jo said...

I'm bummed I didn't see you at the finish line... I'm glad your race went well. it was fun hanging out with you on a cold saturday morning at 5:30am, though. we should do that more often!

anyway, I'm glad to see you're on the blogging scene!

peace out!

April 22, 2007 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger mimi said...

We are so proud of you! I know that Adam is really really proud!! Let us know if you are running for the 24th of July race and we will come up to support you. I can drive by you and give you water on my trusty "Ranger Ruth" scooter.

April 22, 2007 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

Go Lisa go! You are looking really good! Happy Trails!!!

April 22, 2007 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

You do look amazing Lisa...good work!! keep us posted on your training!

April 22, 2007 at 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should know about your lack of training...they keep commenting about you training...HA! Little do they know...

April 23, 2007 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Bevan said...

Do they do Turkey Runs out there for Thanksgiving?

April 23, 2007 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Letty said...

Yay!!! Lisa has a blog!! Way to go on the 1/2 marathon! I really think you should run the whole marathon with us in july...I'll email you our training schedule. You could jump in right now and be fine!

April 23, 2007 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger everything pink! said...

ok, where have i been you have a blog and ran a half marathon! oh my, way to go! so Great!

May 1, 2007 at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home