Thursday, April 26, 2007

Braids dont discriminate!

So my friend Lisa decided she wanted dread locks... after thinking about it we decided that extension braids would be a less permanent option. So we go to the hair store near us and they tell us that they don't sell blond extensions at that location, they only sell black extensions... Haha.. I can't imagine why they wouldn't cater to the white folk...so we got them at another store..But only after a few hours of braiding (THANK YOU KARI) and melting ends we came up with the coolest hairstyle ever!:) Lisa you look great

4 Comments:

Blogger mimi said...

The word MELTING scared me. Yikes! a cute picture of the 3 of you.

April 27, 2007 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Letty said...

Why am I not surprised that Lisa S. wanted dreads?? Did she see heather's? The braid were a great option. They really look cute! Tell Lisa S. Hi for me!

April 27, 2007 at 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...thanks...I absolutely LOVE the braids. I wish they were permanent. Lisa and her sister-in-law were absolutely WONDERFUL! It took 7 hours! No joke. But, I would recommend it to anyone...you never have to comb your hair. I get 15 minutes of extra sleep every day.

May 2, 2007 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger mamma locks said...

LISA, I cannot believe Lisa got braids. Where is she now days anyways. You should send her to my blog, I just went through the real black dreadlock process. Whew it is a Doozy. I think she should do the real thing. It is exilerating. (I'm not sure why)

May 16, 2007 at 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home