Monday, May 14, 2007

My Mothers Day

Well I had a great mother's day. Adam got me some cool trinkets to make me feel super special. He got me a cool sparkly ring, a candle from Bath and Bodyworks that I've wanted for EVER called Juicy Nectarine.. (If you haven't smelled it .. go!) He got me some eyeshadow from PoP, my first Prana shirt, and a really cool charm bracelet.. AND he made me dinner.. Later we went on a walk and took some more pics.


Adam is such a great husband, father and friend. Thank you Adam for all that you do for me and putting up with me:)

7 Comments:

Blogger Traci said...

Looks like you had a great 1st mother's day! They really are the best... I will have to go smell that candle- looks good!

May 14, 2007 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Letty said...

Ryan is soooo beautiful! Happy mother's day!

May 14, 2007 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

So camping is a lot of fun!! You get to snuggle with you child and hubby under the stars! It's such a fun summer activity. Think tin-foil dinners, smores, hotdogs on a stick, soda in a can. Catching bugs, hiking, bringing the guitar along. Getting a little mud on the tires or face and fingers! Have fun camping this weekend!!!

May 16, 2007 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Adam Buchanan said...

perfect. thats all i needed traci!

May 16, 2007 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Thats right...congrats on your Mother's Day...exciting stuff! Glad you felt appreciated!

May 17, 2007 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I meant first mother's day...sorry.

May 17, 2007 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger everything pink! said...

happy first mothers day!

May 22, 2007 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home