Sunday, October 21, 2007

Charlotte




















So Ryan had her first halloween party last night at the church. It was a steak party for all the kids. I took some great pics but for some reason I only got home with like 5. and they were ..so..so.. anwyas so Ryan is a Spider for Halloween . The legs on her costume aren't done yet but done enough to use. i'll have to finish them this week. isnt' she cute? you should see her with her good friend Penelope and their matching costumes.! There was this older kid who kept trying to poke her eyes out and like grab her and stuff. I had to pull out the kung foo moves.. there is always one of those kids (who's moms are like oh he likes her!) at every party.. Ryan was like !mom! come get me! hahah she survived though.

3 Comments:

Blogger mimi said...

Oh my, she looks so darling in her "Charlotte" costume. I can't believe there is more to do on it. Since she likes hats, she must love this one!

October 21, 2007 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

Lis- did you make that costume? It's adorable! Little Ryan is such a QT! Glad she ahs her mom to protect her- you go girl!

October 21, 2007 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Letty said...

Ahh Lisa she is so darling! I love the Charlotte costume. I haven't made a costume since Oscar 2. Somehow I have lost the desire or time to construct the costumes when I can buy one on eBay for $10...She 9s very very cute!

October 21, 2007 at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home