Thursday, September 13, 2007

I tagged myself

The Game


My Husband...

What is his name? Adam Cooper Buchanan
How long have you been together? Hm... Since March 15 2005
How long did you date? Till we married? 3 months;)
How old is he? 23
Who eats more? Adam eats like a bird.. ok. so i eat a lot.
Who said I love you first? Adam Adam Adam
Who is taller? Adam
Who sings better? I think we are about the same
Who is smarter? Adam is pretty sharp
Whose temper is worse? I'm sure me
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? We make Ryan
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Adam
Who pays the bills? Well i send the checks but Adam brings home the bacon.
Who mows the lawn? We have convinced ourselves that this is a bonus to renting..no lawn
Who cooks dinner? I swear I'll get it down someday
Who drives when you are together? 80% Adam 20% me
Who is more stubborn? I think we are pretty equal..
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I'm pretty sure me.
Whose parents do you see the most? I think Adams ...maybe
Who kissed who first? (my version) Adam went in for the kiss after hanging out once..and I shot him down. but then we had a mutual kiss on the 2nd date and it perfect.
Who asked who out? Adam asked me out at an activity where i went there with another date. Adam asked me in front of the other guy! talk about cajones. hahah besides how could he resist me? jk
Who proposed? Adam proposed twice actually, in the beautiful land of enchantment.
Who is more sensitive? Adam
Who has more friends? I have more friends here in slc, but he is friends with everyone he meets.. he will instantly be friends with the gas station clerk.
Who has more siblings? 6 verses 6
Who wears the pants in the family? Adam... well me sometimes...hmmm i guess both



2 Comments:

Blogger Adam Buchanan said...

thats funny, Have you seen the office, no? then read the next comment because this will make no sense.

QUESTION: Do birds eat a lot?
FACT: I don't eat a lot.
QUESTION: For the bed, are you laying down or getting ready to lay down. FACT: I sleep in till 7:30 am everyday.
QUESTION: What is considered first kiss?
FACT: I am the coolest person I know, no one can resist my kisses even if they haven't been kissed.
QUESTION:Does it still count if I prefaced the first 'I love you' with "what would you say if I said, 'i love you'?" ?
FACT: Yes it still counts and I will ask you to stay out of my business.

Ok if you haven't seen the office just disregard that whole comment.

September 14, 2007 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

Too funny! Always love to read the funny anwers and to find-out about your true love!!!

September 14, 2007 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home