Friday, June 29, 2007

Sew Excited!

So it has been almost 100 degrees here for the last few weeks and too hot to do anything outside. So I went to the fabric store to find a project, and I found a bunch of scrap pieces for super cheap. So i decided (with my mom's help) to make a pillow blanket. It's basically just what it sounds like. A bunch of little pillows sewed together.


Here is the back of it. Now I need to decide if i should continue with the same pattern or change it up. And I can't decide if it's going to be a little baby quilt or full size. I am thinking about just continuing going out wider row by row.. But maybe some plane fabric pieces would be better any ideas?


6 Comments:

Blogger Milly said...

I love it! that would e the cutest little blanket for Ryan

June 29, 2007 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Jayme said...

Lisa!! You are such a talent. I am very impressed. Sorry I didn't call this week. I was taking Halle to the doctor's everyday to get weighed, so it was a little crazy. You guys should come over this weekend.

June 29, 2007 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

Look at you go girl!!! I think you should keep going the way it is! Supper cute and love the fabric. I say make it bigger, so that it can last longer while Ryan is growing up. Like a throw size- one to cuddle with and keep warm while reading or watching tv!!!

June 29, 2007 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Letty said...

Sooo Cute! After Oscar was born I picked up the patchwork quilting bug...needless to say it has somehow taken a hiatus since having Poppy...I think you should keep the same patter up...It looks great!

June 30, 2007 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger everything pink! said...

it looks so great. I say mix it up a bit.

June 30, 2007 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Letty said...

So, I just noticed you re-titled your blog to pineapple tidbits!!! Woohooo...was it because I mentioned it??? I like the new look except that the lettring color for comments is too light and hard to find. Cute stuff!

July 4, 2007 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home