Wednesday, May 23, 2007

IKEA or Bust!

A heart pillow, a rubber ducky, 2 little blue paper houses attached to cards that you plant.. they have 12 different flowers that grow. 2 compases, a key chain that has tools in it! and lots of candy... ok now here's the story....

My Life is now complete! My favorite store IKEA came to Utah. They started out advertising all over the place. Our favorite was the see-thru truck driving all around town with people inside relaxing.

So my girlfriends and I woke up early and went to IKEA at 6 in the morning. I forgot my wallet so Adam was kind enough to bring it to me along with his jet boil for hot chocolate.



The first 100 people in line got free chairs. The first 2500 people got gift card ranging from 250.00 to buy one get one free coupons for hot dogs ect.. I got a 10.00 gift card. My friend Jules just in front of me got 100.00 and Jen got a buy one get one free frozen yogurt. So I 'm pretty happy with my 10 bucks.


While we waited the first 100 children got these red heart pillows with two arms on the sides.. super cute!

After we finally got in we were so tired that we just went home:) We will go back tomorrow to take our time and enjoy the store..

IKEA ROCKS!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kari Lynne said...

Darn it! I wanted to go with you. We'll have to go on Sat.

May 23, 2007 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger everything pink! said...

utah is the perfect place for IKEA.

we used to have that heart pillow.
score on the $10.00

check out their mini forks and spoon they are silver and great for kids.

May 24, 2007 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

soo glad you got to hang at ikea, you already know we love that place too! love the traveling room too.

May 25, 2007 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger mccall said...

Mmmm... that pineapple recipe sounds delicious! I'll have to try it. Does it matter the coconut:brown sugar ratio? Do you first soak it in c. milk and then dip in brown sugar, or do you mix the c. milk and sugar? Sorry... so many questions for such a simple recipe. :)

May 29, 2007 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home