Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Toilet Paper

Most couples fight over things like putting the toothpaste lid back on... Doing the dishes.. or using each others razors... not Adam and I, we are a unique couple. Adam and I argue over where the toilet paper should go in the bathroom. Its a silent disagreement actually. Ok so here's our bathroom and our situation


Now Adam likes to hang the roll on an old cut off piece of climbing rope cleverly on the towel rack directly in front of the toilet. In doing this (so he says) doesnt waste energy reaching to the side wall.




This is where I think the toilet paper should go. I mean someone even put a little holder there for it. So instead of compromising we put them on both. So if you come to our house you and decide to use our bathroom, be prepared to choose.



You pick your battles I guess;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Adam Buchanan said...

Oh and when you use our bathroom, make sure to comment on which option you chose. You know this...send it!

August 1, 2007 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Toodles said...

haha... I love it! I can't wait to come visit to see which one comes more naturally for me...

August 1, 2007 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger anna jo said...

I'll have to come over and check it out sometime...

the only fight pete and I ever have is about food... I guess we're a non-traditional couple too.

August 2, 2007 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger Traci said...

Too funny! I think I would definately use the one on the side. Sorry Adam!!!

August 2, 2007 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Rick Edge said...

O.K., so when I used your water closet the only roll I saw was Adams. But I couldn't use it because I thought it was one of those decoration things that I wasn't supposed to touch.
Sorry Lisa!
(BTW - you need to wash your towels)

August 2, 2007 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Letty said...

I think this converts to a male/ female item...I too would most likely use the conventional practical toilet roll dispenser...besides dosen't the roll-roll easier when it is in the dispenser vs. the rope?? Also, I think it is because us females use tp more frequently than the males...that is why we would use the other. :0)

August 2, 2007 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Eric and Jessi said...

That is too funny. Eric has issues with the toilet paper roll facing the "wrong" way. The loose end has be coming over the top towards you. I used to get in trouble for not putting it on right. Now I've master it, but I see yours is backwards. :)

August 12, 2007 at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home