Monday, September 17, 2007

Ryan's 1st Birthday Party

Can you believe that my little baby is 1 ?!I sure can't. Well we celibrated her birthday saturday with a BBQ at Sugarhouse Park. We had a blast.! Here's Ryan with one of her
new shirts walking around in the grass with uncle Spencer.

Savannah tried to understand why she was suppose to hit the big strawberry. I bet she was thinking something like this "Mom always says not to hit things... I bet this is a trick question."
But she did great:) Plus she was the only kid there big enough to hold the ski pole. haha. The other babies just watched.

Ryan is the girliest girl. She always loves to put my headbands on at home and prance around the living room checking herself out in the mirror. So I decided to get her a princess crown. She loved it.! She kept putting her hands on her head to make sure it was still up there.. haha oh ya.. she also always puts her hands in a somewhat taradactle- like fashion. also very girly.

Look at this face!!! haha . Now it looks like she is blowing out the candle but she's actually scowling at it. And I think she was thinking "why is my cake on fire?"



































Over all we had a great time. We had a lot of family and friends that came. For her Birthday she got some new clothes, and some really fun toys (thank you everyone).


Ryan has been the biggest blessing in Adam and My lives. She shows us unconditional love and brightens our lives with her little smile and giggle. What a great blessing it is that we (as flawed humans) can make such beautiful heavenly babies. It is such a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I wish everyone could see that.

8 Comments:

Blogger Traci said...

So wish we could have been there for Ryan's birthday. Looks like you guys had a grand time. Love the cake too! I can't believe she is 1 either- time flies!!! I did get her package sent off today so you should get it later this week! Hope she enjoys it. Plus don't you love having a girly girl!!!

September 17, 2007 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Rick Edge said...

Happy Birthday little Ryan!!!! I am sorry we weren't there...I'm sure oscar would have taken the strawberry on. Loks like lots of fun!

September 17, 2007 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Eric and Jessi said...

It was the best little kid birthday party! Happy birthday for real today Ryan!

September 18, 2007 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger mimi said...

Could Ryan be cuter? I think not!!
That scowl is priceless. I want that picture as I do the others!!!

September 23, 2007 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger everything pink! said...

Happy birthday girl!

September 24, 2007 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Toodles said...

Okay, that pinata is the cutest!! And the cake is mad hatter style! Lisa, your creative skill is impeccable! Ryan is lucky to have such a sweet mom (and dad). I can't believe she's already 1!! Time flies! Wish I could've been there for the party too! Love ya!

September 27, 2007 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

She is a DOLL!!! HAppy Belated BDay Ryan. Love the crown! Love the pinata!

September 27, 2007 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Drew Watts said...

Kiddo's birthday party is so cute and full of fun. Want to have such a party for my son also. Will hire one of the famous event space in Seattle and toy cake too. Thinking to invite all our neighbors, friends and relatives. Hope his day is full of love and warmth next month.

January 31, 2018 at 3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home