Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween



















So for Halloween Ryan was a little spider with her bff Penelope. Jessi (Penelope's mom) and I made their costumes one afternoon while they were down for naps. The creative juices were definately flowing because we whipped those things out pretty quickly. It was really fun.




















The other great thing was that they were pretty warm because of the fleece and padding we used.

This was actually Halloween night and it was at our neighborhood trunk or treat. She had a lot of fun just watching all the kids run around. We did have her trick or treat for a little. Everyone kept asking what kind candy she likes. I felt kinda bad.. I dont give her candy.. she's only 1! so how bad is it to take your kid trick or treating just to get you candy? .. not that i did .















Aren't they adorable? you should have seen them crawl around. they looked just like spiders cause you could see their backs and all the leggs.. hahha..



















Last but not least, here I am dressed as a luchadoooorrrrrrr! (that's wrestler in e-spanish)
Thanks mission girls for the mask and Adam for the bike leggings... oh and Letti for (unused) undaroos, they came in great! I couldnt keep the mask down because it scared Ryan so I just look .. well "special" .. haha

ps. I think I might be one of those moms that embarasses thier kids but doesnt really notice . lol.

5 Comments:

Blogger Letty said...

Sweet! I love it! They look adorable and quite frankly you look great!!! Love it!

November 8, 2007 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Traci said...

Lis- you crack me up! Loved your costume- especially the under-roos!
Ryan's costume is way cute too! Can't believe you and your friend just whipped those out! You go girl!

November 8, 2007 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Milly said...

I love it! Ryan and Penelope are so cute!!

November 13, 2007 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

That is the cutest spider I have ever seen!

November 15, 2007 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Rick Edge said...

There's nothing little about that spider. Even O man would run away.

November 22, 2007 at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home