Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My First Bag

My mom wanted to see the bag that she co-designed with me over the phone, so It would have taken just as long to email them as to post them on my blog.. so they arent completely done, but it's where i am at now with them.

I still need to stain guard them and i need to do the handles stronger.



I also did the bottom of the bag a leather-like material to be a little stronger.

we'll see how it holds up with the sunday load... ie. scriptures, manuels, baby stuff.

4 Comments:

Blogger Letty said...

Very, very cute! Are you going to start marketing them too? We just received the shoes in the mail and they are sooo adorable! They are even more adorable in person than in the pictures! Nice work!

January 8, 2008 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

Lis- you posted! The bag is adorable! You always amaze me! I think it looks great and will work good too!

January 8, 2008 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Shar said...

REALLY cute! You make shoes, bags, what's next??? You are just turning into a little Martha Stewart. Minus the jail time and insider trading, etc...

January 9, 2008 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Toodles said...

Lisa - that is the cutest bag!!! I've been trying for some time now to piece material together to make a bag, but now that I see yours, I've got some serious revisions to make!

You amaze me as well!! Keep it up and can't wait to see you this weekend! Yay!

January 11, 2008 at 1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home